The Alliance is working at the forefront of the effort to create permanency, education and justice for young people in foster care. Our campaigns include:
- The fight for educational equity for foster youth
- Healthy Teen Families outreach to end the cycle of poverty and foster care
- Opportunity Youth Collaborative pathways to jobs and higher ed
- Know Before You Go self-empowerment for young adults 18-24
- Kin caregiver equity and supporting the transition to Resource Family Approval
Alliance attorneys deliver free trainings and webinars for a wide variety of partners involved in child welfare, including judges, foster family agencies, social workers, teachers and school administrators, mental health providers, and more.
Contact us to learn more and schedule a training: email@example.com