Intake Forms

General Public
Use the General Intake Form to request assistance with cases of children/youth in out of home care in Los Angeles County. You can also call 213.368.6010 for assistance.

Professional Referrals
Minor’s Attorney Dependency/Delinquency Referral Form
A form for Minor’s Dependency Attorneys and Delinquency Attorneys to request assistance with cases in the Dependency and/or Delinquency court systems in Los Angeles County.

Medical Legal Partnerships
A form for medical personnel participants from partnership clinics (e.g. CHLA, LAC+USC, Harbor, MLK) requesting assistance from the Alliance.

Court Education Partner Program Referral
A form for participants of the Education Program’s court partnership programs, including partners in the Inglewood Delinquency Court, DREAM court, and STAR court.

School District Referral
A form for staff from school districts to refer general education cases to the Alliance for Children’s Rights. (e.g., retrieving partial credits from a prior school district, facilitating school of origin between two districts and DCFS).