Round up at Rite Aid and Give to the Alliance
We are excited to announce the Alliance has been selected as an official KidCents charity! KidCents is a fundraising initiative of the Rite Aid Foundation to improve the lives of children in local communities. Rite Aid customers can now round-up their purchases at Rite Aid to the nearest dollar and donate the change to support children’s charities like the Alliance. Shoppers who are enrolled in wellness+ (a free Rite Aid rewards program) can designate which approved charity their change will support at riteaid.com. In addition to being one of their approved charities, we were also given a $10,000 donation by the Rite Aid Foundation.
There are nearly 100 Rite Aid stores in Los Angeles County. Please share the KidCents program with your friends who are Rite Aid customers and ask them to select the Alliance. Two-hundred charities in local communities across the country were selected to participate. We’re thrilled to be among this group!
Change can really add up and make a meaningful difference. Register the Alliance as your charity today and tell the cashier at your local Rite Aid to round up your purchase to the nearest dollar. Here’s how to sign up:
- Visit www.riteaid.com/wellness/programs/kidcents to sign up for their free wellness+ program. If you are already a member, simply log in.
- Once you’ve completed the form or logged in, go to your dashboard and click the button that says “Start Rounding Up.” You’ll see the KidCents logo above it.
- You’ll then be directed to the KidCents website. Click on the “Select a Charity” option on the left sidebar.
- You’ll be given a list of charities. The Alliance is the second charity on the list. Simply click on the “Select This Charity” button.
- That’s it. Now shop your local Rite Aid and remember to round up!